Come and join us at Conscious Parenting Playgroups for babies, where parents, grandparents, caregivers, and children connect, learn through play, share experiences, make new friends, and have fun in an informal, relaxed, welcoming, and supportive environment!
The playgroups are facilitated by a Conscious Parenting Coach passionate about connecting with families and helping new parents on their parenting journey.
We believe in the importance of building attachment with children through respect and trust, following their natural rhythms and personality.
Who can attend the playgroup?
Babies, from 3 mths old till 15 mths old.
When, Where, How much?
* Every Thursdays from 11 am till 12 pm
* @ Club Coco Nut, Tanglin Mall
* SGD30 per session, by PayNow in advance using mobile number 9644 2234 and with reference “name of the child + date of playgroup”.
Music and instruments
Sensory time: messy time!
The age-appropriate routine stimulates babies’ senses and support their physical development, expanding their sensitivity in various areas ranging from:
– sensory play (tactile perceptions through messy play, songs & rhythms, etc.)
– fine motor-skills (manipulation of various shapes and textured objects)
– gross motor-skills (body movement & awareness including balance and spatial awareness)
– building social skills (interaction with other children, doing things together)
Following the same rhythm and routine every week, the children will gain comfort and confidence in knowing what’s next. They will have weekly opportunities to participate in various activities when they feel they are ready to join in.
The activities are simple and easy to replicate at home, avoiding over-stimulation for babies.
Last but not least, Conscious Parenting Playgroups are a wonderful opportunity to meet other people in a similar situation and mindset. Parents and caregivers can learn new ideas for playing at home, make new friends, and develop a supportive local network!
*** Notice: Covid-19 Phase 2 measures reminder:
– Respect of social distancing rules
– No unwell child and adult allowed
– Use of SafeEntry at the entrance
– Use of masks for adults
– Toys and materials will be allocated to one child and must be returned to us at the end of the session in order for us to sanitise/wash them after every use. ***
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Playgroups are parents or caregivers accompanied, so for the convenience and safety of all, please supervise your children at all times.
Conscious Parenting Training will not be held responsible in the event of any loss, mishap, injury, illness, or damage sustained by the users of the space, and will not be liable for any claim on any part in connection with the space/activity.