Whether working from home, at the office or out and about, these bite-sized balls are perfect as a snack for young and old! Charissa gives you this simple healthy recipe that won’t only last for several days, but give you energy at a time where we all need it the most!!
– 1 Cup of quinoa flakes or organic quick oats
– 1 Cup of desiccated coconut
– 1/2 Cup of macadamia nut butter
– 2 Servings of Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel
– 1/2 Cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
– 1/2 Cup of Almond butter
– 4 Large Chopped Medjool dates
– 1/3 Cup Almond Flour
– Teaspoon Vanilla extract
– Pinch of cinnamon
Add all to your food processor, blend until dough consistency.
Once done make your bite-size balls, roll them into balls, dust them with a bit of desiccated coconut and vanilla caramel Nuzest mix, (the dust mix is 3 Tablespoons of desiccated coconut and 1 serving of nuzest vanilla caramel)
Store in the fridge for 2 hours before serving or one hour in the freezer before serving.