- Pumpkin Maple Popcorn – Grab the recipe
Taste just like caramel popcorn, but the sweetness comes from roasted pumpkin! I know, It’s completely weird but so, so delicious!
- Chocolate Cupcake Fizzy Bath Powder – Grab the recipe
Smells delicious and leaves your skin incredibly soft! Plus, seriously who can resist a fizzy bath!
- Roasted Chickpeas – Grab the recipe
Incredibly addictive but who cares – it’s roasted chickpeas – indulge with pleasure!
- Body Butter – Grab the recipe
Put this on at night, and wake up with velvet soft skin!
- Lip Balm – Grab the recipe
The best lip balm recipe – it’s so nourishing and incredibly easy to make
- Vanilla Body Cream – Grab the recipe
A rich cream that just soaks right into your skin!
- Deep Conditioning Hair Mask – Grab the recipe
A nourish protein pack for your hair!
- Nourish Yourself with Aloe & Coconut Oil
A great recipe using fresh aloe! Do make small batches of this – it’s beautiful on the skin, but only lasts for 3 days!
- Hot Massage Oil – Grab the recipe
Great for sore muscles – all you need is an extra pair of hands!
- For more recipes, click here to get your free Coconut Oil for Skin, Hair & Food e-book. I have a recipe for granola that you’ll love, plus a raw chocolate sauce that you’ll want to pour onto any – and everything!
Remember to always use a cold-pressed coconut oil so that you’ll receive all the beneficial, healthy properties on the inside and out!
Have fun making!