* 1 Large organic carrot chopped
* 1 Cup frozen zucchini chopped
* 1/2 Cup coconut cream ** see note
* 1/2 Cup Fresh Coconut water
* 1 Cup fresh coconut flesh
* 1 Tablespoon Tiger nut meal or flaxseed meal
* 1 Tablespoon Hulled Tahini
* 2 Servings Vanilla Protein @nuzest or for kids version use Good Green Stuff Choc Honeycomb flavour
* 1/3 Teaspoon Cinnamon
* Pinch of nutmeg
* 1 Cup Ice
* 1 Tablespoon Yacon syrup for Low sugar version or 2 Medjool dates
Blend all in your blender until smooth.
Once blended you can sprinkle some more tiger nut meal or pecan nuts.
**Keep coconut cream in the fridge for at least 1 hour or more prior in making your smoothie, the cold fridge makes the cream become a lot firmer in texture