It is time to update Halloween into something healthy and great for the environment, and still keep it really fun at the same time! This season, perhaps we can think outside the (candy) box. Here are 5 cool products we would like to share with you that you can use for a party!
1. Not only would it be nice to have some neat decor to welcome guests, it could be better when the house smells festive too! Cheers to this interesting and environmentally friendly margaritas soy-wax candle for perfect night.
To Buy: Margaritas scented 100% soy-wax candles // $25.50 // The First Green Store
2. Using a cute straw is great way to add a fun touch to Halloween drinks. I think these biodegradable paper straws can potentially be used as cake pop sticks, photo frames or wherever your imagination takes you!
To Buy: Striped Paper Straws (Black & Orange) // $6.50 // eco u
3. Get creative with face painting – this all-natural paint kit is perfect for kids and adults! Or you can have some DIY fun by making edible face paint with natural food colouring. All you will need is some coconut butter mixed with a few drops of natural food colouring of your choice. Mix them together and test a small amount on your skin before applying.
To Buy: Pure Poppet Natural Face Paint Pack // $34.00 // Shop Beba
4. Go healthy this halloween and serve a delicious, locally made soda that has no additives, artificial flavourings and preservatives like Citizen Pop! Imaginative flavours include Lemon, Thyme & Hibiscus and Lemongrass & Pandan. Pop in a cheeky straw to add a little more fun!
To Buy: Citizen Pop Soda // from $5.50 // Citizen Pop
5. I personally love cooking and preparing a party feast for my loved ones, but I dread the washing up after. Therefore, sometimes I choose to use disposable cutlery and now I am able to get green, eco-friendly cutleries that are biodegradable. Perfect!
To Buy: Love Earth PartyWare // $1.50 to $4.50 // mylearth.sg